Equine Insurance-California

Leave your comments here on hard to place accounts.

Moderators: Josh, independent guy

Forum rules
Tip: If you are posting a market request, include the state abbreviation in your post title to get better responses.
joey52
Insurance Journal Addict

Equine Insurance-California

Post by joey52 »

I have a client that has a horse training business, they also teach people how to ride, have pony rides for events and day camps where they teach kids and adults how to care for horses. We are looking for a market for the liability, care, custody and control and business property. the building are already insured. Thank you!
eric the red
Insurance Journal Fan

Re: Equine Insurance-California

Post by eric the red »

call associations underwriters/ziplow horse insurance 877-840-8458
The Insurer
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by The Insurer »

If you are still looking for Equine insurance, your best bet is to contact the professionals at Ruhl Insurance. I just told my friend about them after reading a blog post that I saw. If you are looking to protect your steed and investment check this out and get a free quote. I know she was really satisfied. https://www.iruhl.com/farm-insurance/equine-insurance/

Hope this helps
Navid Tasnim
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by Navid Tasnim »

Well, I would suggest you that before getting a insurance, make sure that it covers all aspects important to you.The covomo.com aims to alleviate all the worries of people regarding their safety while traveling to Germany.
They are also dedicated to lessening the burden of foreign travelers who are more particular with the health issues that they might encounter while they are on their travel. Aside from this, it is also giving comparisons of the services offered by different insurers that are providing health insurance services.
See more here http://www.covomo.com/

Check today.All the best!