Astonishing results: Agency online marketing

Your response to industry hot topics.

Moderators: Josh, independent guy

michga11
Insurance Journal Addict

Re: Astonishing results: Agency online marketing

Post by michga11 »

voltron is a rat! i curse you, voltron. now you'll be sorry. no more winning for you! mwahahahah. hah.
michga11
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by michga11 »

astonishing results will automatically send out birthday cards to your clients. wow! happy birthday from your automated agent! i know it's super meaningful! you're welcome! :)
scott
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by scott »

The only way anyone can be in your office for 6 hours is if you let them stay! Good lord, man. I rarely spend an hour on the phone with a good client never mind a vendor.

Grow some stones! If you don't respect your time, who will.
Scott Simmonds, CPCU, ARM
Insurance Consultant
Rainmaker
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by Rainmaker »

We are extremely impressed with Online Agencies and are recommending them to our clients.
David E. Estrada
Founder & Managing Director
Rainmaker Advisory LLC
Portland, Oregon
www.rainmakeradvisory.com
insurance chick
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by insurance chick »

I am an Astonish user. We purchased the system about a year ago. Our agency is mostly personal lines, so that has been the focus of the campaigns we run. We use the program in conjunction with leads that we purchase and find that it is helpful keeping up with leads and keeping us in constant contact with clients and prospects. We are not using the system to its full potential but the resources are there. Each client is assigned a "raving fan manager" to help direct how you site looks, manage programs, etc. The cost is daunting and SEO is additional after your initial downpayment is spent.

I do not have it integrated with my AMS system. I was told that I would be able to get rid of it, but I can't and I don't think I ever will. They do have integration with Netquote, so leads that go to your agency drop into your virtual profit center and emails start going out automatically. I was happy when this happened since it cut down on some of the keystrokes I had to make keying the leads into the system.

I am hopeful that I will be able to focus more on Astonish in the coming year so I can use it to its full potential.
michga11
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by michga11 »

insurance chick wrote:
I am hopeful that I will be able to focus more on Astonish in the coming year so I can use it to its full potential.
hope is all there is.
Pathway
Insurance Journal Enthusiast

Post by Pathway »

Last edited by Pathway on Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
landersinsurance
Insurance Journal Enthusiast

Post by landersinsurance »

I agree with JustinReed. I think online marketing works great with personal lines. If you are going to resource out and hire a marketing company I would do it locally or hire a marketing intern. You are going to get good results if you produce a good website, google local rating, and do a little SEO.
Coeur d Alene Car Insurance| Car Insurance, Auto Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Commercial insurance
Landers Insurance
816 Sherman Ave. Ste 1
Coeur d Alene, ID 83814
(208) 651-6208