Market Organizing Software

Your response to industry hot topics.

Moderators: Josh, independent guy

jdbrandt715
Insurance Journal Fan

Market Organizing Software

Post by jdbrandt715 »

We are having a bit of a brokerage growing pain in getting our market prioritization set for our sales people. It would be great to have a searchable database so that if we have a submission from an agent for a plumber in Sacramento, CA that does over $500k in sales annually, our in-house brokers know that management wants it to be marketed to Insurance Company XYZ first, ABC second, and TUV third. We would like to set the parameters for the carrier output but I was wondering if there's a platform for this and what others would recommend?

It's been a bit of a struggle to keep our sales force up to date on carrier/appetite changes and a centralized system like this could help standardize the direction of submissions and hopefully increase sharing market information within our organization.

Any help or advice would be great!

Thanks in advance.
NYagent301
Insurance Journal Addict

Re: Market Organizing Software

Post by NYagent301 »

I came from a larger agency that simply used Outlook Contacts. It has a large field for notes and is searchable. Also any marketing emails or so called spam received from wholesalers I save in an Outlook marketing folder which is also searchable. You may not be able to tier by company preference, but maybe denote the companies you have with whatever rating system you choose (bronze, silver, gold, etc.).
jdbrandt715
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by jdbrandt715 »

Thanks NYagent, I didn't think about having the contacts simplified that way and tiering them. I still would like to find a searchable interface for our sales staff if it's out there?
bthompson
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by bthompson »

There is a solution I saw that looks to do everything you're looking for. Might wants to request a demo. www.cogda.com.

Regards.

Bill