HELP - Looking for MGA software

Your response to industry hot topics.

Moderators: Josh, independent guy

tjgalati
Insurance Journal Fan

HELP - Looking for MGA software

Post by tjgalati »

I'm an MGA in San Diego. My clients are Real Estate Professionals. Agents, Brokers, Mortgage Brokers, Appraisers etc. for E&O.

We have the pen for a few carriers as well we sell direct via the web, direct via internal telesales and externally via producers.

We are currently using a SQL/VB6 application with a small web front end for some small transactions.

We are looking for a cloud based system that will allow quote\bind\print online for our clients as well as allow my internal sales staff to customize quotes for larger clients.

The policy management system needs to be robust while having a great mobile optimized client platform. We have also found that we are quite niche as regards our rating and payment plans and need something that can be customized reasonably quickly and cost effective.

Im open to any and all suggestions. I've been scouring all boards, Google, etc. and am looking for any lead i can find.

Thanks for your input.
CPhiles
Insurance Journal Fan

Re: HELP - Looking for MGA software

Post by CPhiles »

In response to "Looking for MGA software". I-Engineering has been one of the premier providers of Insurance Automation to the MGA market for 15 years. Our software products have been designed to help MGA's attract more business, process that business more efficiently and to ultimately increase revenue. We have more than 70 customers using our software in the US. We have 8 customers in California and we are members of CIWA. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss our ability to help with your software needs. Please contact me.
Chris Hiles
VP Sales
I-Engineering, Inc.
636-220-7479
c.hiles@i-engineering.com