Porter wrote:I looked at Instar and Hawksoft and they are just too outdated to consider.
threed wrote:Our agency has been using Quomation products for 7+ years. We have 6 offices with 3-4 agents in each, 85/15 PL/CL. Their products have been sufficient so far but we feel that the management system is lacking in so many ways.
1. It doesn't encourage any specific work flow, i.e. Activities in TAM or Actions in Hawksoft (both of which we're considering). Basically each agent uses the system in their own way. Most of them simply use it as a place to store names, phone #s, policy #s, etc...
2. Quomation's support is great but their training is poor.
3. We have found that downloaded policy data often duplicates clients and policies which render reports inaccurate.
4. The commission calculator is bad and our commissions are still being calculated manually each month.
5. They ARE a comparative rater company that also throws in an AMS.
6. While the interface is aesthetically prettier than the "dinosaur" systems, what does that matter if the workflow is fundamentally flawed?
7. It doesn't automate marketing, account-rounding, cross-selling, etc...
I like TAM but the price for 20 users is over $25K and then $2,500 p/month. Hawksoft is about 1/5 the price and seems to be a better fit for our agency. Just a little foFeedback welcome from agencies with similar makeup.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests