So I hear a lot from agents about the time they spend on licensing, completing CE, keeping licenses renewed. Then, when things don't happen, we spend so much time resinstating licenses, hunting down CE courses at the last minute, etc. Late fees can add up. For a large agency, this can be a big process.
What are thoughts on outsourcing this process to a vendor?
Here is what I've seen:
- Vendor renews all of our agency and agent licenses using background information we provide them. I think this is the biggest for us. They don't contact us, everything just happens behind the scenes.
- Vendor provides database to track licenses
- Myself and my agents can submit request to them for new licenses, addresses, name changes, etc. They handle the processing, pay state fees on our behalf, and invoice monthly for those fees
- They track CE, send reminders and provide courses online
- They handle all of the affiliations when we hire new agents, and same for terminations
I'd like to hear your thoughts on outsourcing. Have you thought about it? Anyone doing it now? Do you think it would be worth it?