- CompanyWelson Holdings, Inc. dba A-MAX Auto Insurance
- LocationDallas, TX
- Posted OnFebruary 13, 2017
Welson Holdings, Inc. dba A-MAX Auto Insurance seeks Business Intelligence Analyst.
• Produce financial and market intelligence by querying data repositories and generating periodic reports.
• Devise methods for identifying data patterns and trends in available information sources.
• Develop and implement methods of data collection and analysis for use in setting business priorities and strategies.
• Analyze competitive market strategies through analysis of related product and market trends.
• Synthesize current business intelligence and trend data to support recommendations for action. Communicate with customers, competitors, suppliers, professional organizations, and others to stay abreast of industry trends.
• Manage timely flow of business intelligence information to management.
• Collect business intelligence data from available industry reports, public information, field reports, and collected data.
Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Business Management. 2 years of related finance or analysis experience. A full time position.
How to Apply
Resumes can be mailed to 4416 Ross Avenue, Dallas, TX 75204 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.