- LocationNewport Beach, CA (Remote Possible)
- Posted OnMarch 31, 2017
AFS/IBEX, a division of MetaBank, has an opening for a Senior Account Executive. The primary task is to review, analyze and sale loans; maintain agency relationships; qualify and input agents, General Agents and Insurance companies. Control the outstanding balance and make sure we are staying within the parameters of our lenders.
Essential Job Functions:
• Service premium finance quote requests received via e-mail, fax or by phone.
• Competitively market new and renewal premium finance quotes.
• Compose and present credit files to Senior Management for premium finance quotes requiring approval.
• Gather pertinent underwriting documents to qualify a new Retail Agent, General Agent or Insurance Company for set-up.
• Routinely re-underwrite existing Retail Agents, General Agents and Insurance Companies.
• Create and assign configurations, rate charts and referral fee plans to approved Retail Agent, GA Program, and Private Label Programs.
• Provide renewal and large quote follow up reports to Marketing Managers and Senior Management.
• Provide management with reporting of AM Best and S&P Rating changes and update system records accordingly based on direction from Senior Management.
• Generating D&B, NIPR, DOI and other on-line reporting.
• Analyze daily quote report, renewal reports and quote follow-up reports.
• Provide monthly Agency Fee and Production reporting to Management.
• Liaison to the Central Region Marketing Managers, including remote training sessions with their Retail Agents.
• Develop and maintain sales relationships with Retail Agents.
• Professionally handle incoming requests via telephone, email and LIVE CHAT from insureds, insurance agents and markets. Ensure issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly.
• Issue Agency Fee checks approved to be paid by Senior Management.
• Provide adequate departmental back-up support during vacations and other employee absences.
• Provides back-up and support to other administrative staff.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience required.
• Background in commercial insurance is preferred.
• Bi-lingual capabilities may be helpful in some markets.
• Experience in a financial or banking environment preferred.
MetaBank is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans