- LocationEl Paso, TX
- Posted OnFebruary 13, 2017
ADP is hiring a Service Trainer. In this position you will be utilizing ES product knowledge, schedules, conducts and monitors the initial pre and post training, Learning Resource Center and self studies for Service and Conversion associates. Counsels or guides trainees by providing weekly training progress evaluations as well as monitors progress by use of simulations, the CMI system and on-the-job training. Provides technical support and other training to region.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
• Schedules, conducts and monitors initial training for Service and Conversion associates on technical new hire pre-requisites, as well as conducts follow-up training ranging from less technical to highly technical.
• Monitors the initial pre and post training, Learning Resource Center and self studies for Service and Conversion associates.
• Counsels or guides trainees by providing weekly training progress evaluations to management , as well as monitors progress by use of simulations, the CMI system and on-the-job training.
• Continually upgrades knowledge and skill base relating to both new product rollouts and existing products, included in the Service and Conversion curriculum materials, to increase proficiency in technical support capability.
• Coordinates enrollment and scheduling of qualified trainees in training classes.
• Works closely with the Moorestown training and development organization to ensure training system enhancements.
• Ensures updates are kept current.
• Provides feedback to region on baseline training to monitor trainees knowledge base.
• Identifies training needs within the client service team and coordinates additional training, as required, regarding the application of product knowledge in problem resolution.
• Prepares all assigned administrative reports.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• 2 Years experience in a Sr. Service, Conversion or TSS position.
• Bachelors Degree in Business Administration preferred (or equivalent in education and experience).
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
• Prefer to be licensed in Property & Casualty OR Life & Health Insurance; and willing to obtain both within 60 days of hire.
• Knowledge of/experience with pertinent payroll products.
• Proven proficiency conducting associate training.
• Demonstrated ability to work with Service and Conversion associates to solve more complex client situations.
• Effective oral written and interpersonal communication skills, excellent training or teaching skills, a demonstrated ability in basic computer literacy.
• Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
How to Apply
reference number 131262