- CompanyAmerican Risk Insurance Company
- LocationHouston, Texas
- Posted OnFebruary 14, 2017
A Houston, Texas based Regional P&C Insurance Carrier is looking for a new Vice President of Marketing.
• Manage group of Carrier marketing representatives
• Develop sales strategies and goals across multiple insurance lines of business
• Manage and develop a group of top producing independent agents.
• Analyze territory and agency plans as to premium volume, growth, loss ratios and profitability for multiple marketing representatives.
• Establish new agency appointment objectives, production goals by line and agency.
• Formulate and execute a marketing strategy to meet established objectives.
• Volume, premium mix, commission, and profit sharing plans.
• Need to have at least 10 years of experience in the Property & Casualty Insurance Industry.
• Worked in Sales and Marketing areas for either a Carrier or a large MGA.
• This individual must be willing to travel across the State of Texas to visit Agents/Brokers.
• P&C License in the State of Texas