- CompanyNJ Department of Labor & Workforce Development
- LocationTrenton, NJ
- Posted OnJuly 15, 2014
SALARY RANGE: $80,000 to $105,000
LOCATION: In accordance with the New Jersey First Act P.L. 2011 c70, new public employees are required to obtain NJ residency or approved exemption within one (1) year of employment.
Under the general direction of the Director, Division of Temporary Disability Insurance, administers, manages, coordinates and supervises the activities of employees in the Private Plan Operation. Assists in developing and administering policies and procedures for the New Jersey Temporary Disability Insurance Benefits Program and the Family Leave Insurance Program. Assists in preparing budget and determining other resource needs. Establishes operating goals for receipt and processing of temporary disability and family leave insurance claims under the Disability During Unemployment Benefits Programs; oversees operations having to do with the approval, modification, or termination of private plans; oversees the Division’s customer service section. Maintains liaison and attends meetings with representatives from other state departments and public agencies regarding disability/family leave laws, new innovative programs, or initiatives.
Open to residents of New Jersey and the United States who meet the following open competitive requirements:
- Graduation from an accredited college with a Bachelor’s degree.
- Five years of professional, supervisory experience in the administration of income security and/or Disability Insurance Programs in a public or private insurance program located within a complex organizational environment.
- Applicants who do not possess the required education may substitute additional experience as indicated on a year-to-year basis.
- A Master’s degree in Business or Public Administration or an appropriately related field may be substituted for one year of experience.
How to ApplyYou may obtain a copy of the New Jersey Department of Labor & Workforce Development Senior Executive Service (SES) application from the Human Resources Recruitment Unit by calling (609)292-2960.
If interested, your response MUST be postmarked by the closing date shown above. A RESUME, INCLUDING DAYTIME TELEPHONE NUMBER, MUST BE INCLUDED TO BE CONSIDERED.
PLEASE SEND A COMPLETED SENIOR EXECUTIVE SERVICE (SES) APPLICATION TO:
NJ Department of Labor & Workforce Development
Office of Human Resources, Recruitment Unit
1 John Fitch Plaza
P.O. Box 044
Trenton, NJ 08625