- CompanyMcCormick & Sons Insurance Agency, Inc
- LocationAvon, MA
- Posted OnFebruary 10, 2014
Exciting long-term opportunity with growth potential for an experienced Personal Lines Account Manager. For this key role, we are seeking a dynamic and trusted business professional with solid client relationship skills that enjoys working in a learning environment to master new concepts.
The ideal candidate will be readily adaptable to change and direction, able to juggle multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines with an unwavering commitment to delivering excellence. This position offers a high level of responsibility and requires insurance industry experience with the ability to successfully and efficiently manage a high volume of workload. Exceptional problem solving and communication skills are essential.
McCormick & Sons Insurance Agency, Inc offers a dynamic work environment where individuals operate independently to provide prompt, accurate and courteous results. The Personal Lines Account Manager is responsible for the day to day servicing of assigned accounts. The incumbent will enjoy providing outstanding service to the client, account executives, partners, and insurance companies. Responsibilities include the placement of personal lines coverages for existing clients as well as new business prospects.
Must support and promote the company’s purpose, vision, and mission; always acting in the best interest of the client and firm. Must uphold and embody the corporate values of integrity, leadership, teamwork, respect, professionalism, and stability. McCormick & Sons Insurance Agency, Incprovides a highly competitive compensation structure including medical, dental, vision, 401k, and staff development program designed to provide growth opportunities for employees.
- Minimum five years of experience in Personal Lines account handling
- Massachusetts Property & Casualty license preferred (can be acquired after start date)
- Completion of IIA General Insurance Program, ARM, CPCU and/or other insurance courses highly desirable
- Ability to participate in continuing education for the maintenance of insurance license and personal development
- Excellent customer service skills including the ability to communicate effectively by phone or email
- Ability to work with minimal direction or assistance
- Proficient in use of personal computers including a strong understanding of Internet usage and the ability to quickly learn various software programs. Experience working in a paperless environment preferred
- Excellent oral and written English communication and figure aptitude skills as normally acquired through completion of high school level studies; college preferred
- Must be results-oriented with a strong sense of urgency and accuracy and demonstrate a “can-do” attitude by taking initiative, being enthusiastic, flexible, and dependable
- Must be very reliable and punctual
- Excellent ability to interact effectively and positively with carrier representatives and individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Strong organizational skills as demonstrated by the ability to work on several tasks at once with frequent interruptions while meeting sensitive timeframes
Thank you for your interest in employment with McCormick & Sons. Given the amount of resumes only qualified candidates will be contacted.