William Cohen beeped his car horn, making those nearest jump and then laugh. Getting the all-clear from a nearby Albemarle County, Virginia, police officer, the senior driver took off for the parking lot exit in his black SUV. On Nov. …
- Market Responds to Suggestions that NN Group Acquire Delta Lloyd
- Federal Transportation Officials Want Self-Driving Cars Sooner
- Cyber Attacks on Private Sector a Growing Corporate Credit Risk: Moody's
- Canopius & Sompo Form Global Reinsurance Unit, Sompo Canopius Re
- Toy Drones Are Serious Risk to Aircraft: Aerospace Firm
- Florida Couple Awarded $14.5M in Geico Uninsured Motorist Lawsuit
- Thanksgiving Safety Tip: Don't Rinse That Turkey!
- How Long Will Health Insurers Remain Patient with Obamacare?
- Insurance Industry Not Alone in Missing the Mark with Millennials
- Cincinnati Insurance Announces Property/Casualty Leadership Changes
- What Do Thanksgiving and Climate Change Have in Common?
- Volunteer Beat at Oregon Women’s Shelter Seeks $675K
- Highway Death Toll Takes Troubling Turn: Up 8.1% This Year
- Florida to Put Fences Around Train Tracks After Fatal Crashes
- Judge Allows NFL Player’s Fraud Claims Against BofA to Proceed
Research and White Papers
Digital Magazine Bonus
Editors and Contributors
Andrew G. SimpsonHow to Know What Insurance Customers Want
Andrea WellsThe Rebound Continues as Contractors & Builders Expect to Grow Again in 2016
Curtis M. PearsallE&O Insights: Personal Lines Generates More Errors & Omissions Exposure than You Think
Don JerglerWildfires, and Now El Niño May Boost Californian's Appetites for Surplus Lines