Swiss Re has established a U.S. Advisory Board to provide advisory and consultative services to Swiss Re America Holding Corporation and its US subsidiaries. The establishment of this Advisory Board reflects Swiss Re’s long- standing commitment to and continuing expansion of its United States operations. Swiss Re America Holding Corporation and its subsidiaries currently employ more than 2,300 people serving the reinsurance and financial services markets.
Chaired by Walter Kielholz, CEO of Swiss Re and including among its members Jacques Dubois, chairman of Swiss Re America Holding Corporation, the Advisory Board is comprised of experts from such diverse disciplines as asset management, insurance, corporate finance, government and law. Distinguished members of this Advisory Board include:
• Geoffrey L. Bell, president, Geoffrey L. Bell & Company and Executive Secretary, Group of 30
• Gerald Clark, vice chairman and chief investment officer, MetLife Inc.
• James D. Ericson, chairman emeritus, the Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Company
• Thomas H. Fox, retired managing director, J.P. Morgan & Co. Incorporated
• J. Pedro Reinhard, executive vice president and CFO, the Dow Chemical Company
• Paul A. Volcker, former chairman, Federal Reserve Board
“We are extremely pleased to have assembled this group of respected leaders,”
Jacques Dubois, chairman, Swiss Re America Holding Corporation, said. “We look forward to drawing upon their knowledge and expertise not only in the U.S. business and regulatory environment, but also in the areas of corporate citizenship and philanthropic endeavors.”