Independent insurance broker network BrokersLink has added 13, bringing its total to 70 in almost 100 countries, managing premium volumes in excess of $14 billion from 300 offices globally, the company said.
The network has also expand into a number of new territories including Russia, Ukraine, Latvia, Central Asia, the Middle East and Africa.
The 13 new members are:
- BrokersLink de Mexico, which brings together five independent brokers (Lorantms, AARCO, PIMSA, Rainmaker and Cooper Gay’s Mexican operations) into one virtual entity to handle BrokersLink related business in the region.
- MonteAlto – Chile
- RSA Seguros – Ecuador
- CINCo Group – Russia, Ukraine, Latvia, Kazakhstan & Uzbekistan
- Hadbrok Insurance Brokers S.A.E. – Egypt
- Kindlon Insurance Group – Ireland
- GIB Group – South Africa and Sub Saharan Africa
- Alpha Assurances – Morocco
- PensionCapital – Germany
- L&E Global – International network of elite boutique employment law firms
- Allied Insurance Brokers Limited – Jamaica
- HighDome PCC – a Protected Cell Company based in Malta
- Arab Commercial Enterprise (ACE) – Middle East