Hamm, along with four other insurance department staff members, will travel to seven cities around the state to talk to agents about 2013 legislative changes, producer ethics and licensing, market analysis and filings, and complaints, trends and issues. Attendees will receive three hours of continuing education credit, including one hour of ethics credit.
“These annual meetings are a great opportunity for insurance producers to meet our staff and learn more about what’s going on in the industry,” Hamm said. “We really enjoy talking with the producers at these meetings.”
The agent forum schedule is as follows:
- 8:30–11:30 a.m. Monday, Oct. 7, Jamestown, Knights of Columbus, 519 1stAve. S
- 1:30–4:30 p.m. Monday, Oct. 7, Grand Forks, Hilton Garden Inn, 4301 James Ray Dr.
- 9 a.m.–noon Tuesday, Oct. 8, Fargo, Doublewood Inn, 3333 13th Ave. S
- 8–11 a.m. MT Wednesday, Oct. 9 MT, Dickinson, Astoria Hotel and Suites, 363 15th St. W
- 1:30–4:30 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 9, Williston, New Armory, 10 Main St.
- 9 a.m.–noon Thursday, Oct. 10, Minot, Grand Hotel, North Hill
- 9 a.m.–noon Friday, Oct. 11, Bismarck, Ramkota Hotel, 800 S. Third St.
For more information, call the insurance department at 1-800-247-0560.
Source: North Dakota Insurance Department