AIG Technologies, Inc. (AIGT), a member company of American International Group, Inc., announced the release of WINS® Digital 2.0, an enhanced version of its web-based property-casualty insurance processing system.
“WINS Digital is a complete insurance processing solution that integrates Policy Management, Billing, Claims, Reinsurance, Management and Bureau Reporting to help mid-market to large insurers optimize workflow, productivity and performance,” said the bulletin. “The new version, WINS Digital 2.0, further integrates and extends an organization’s core processing capabilities.
The announcement listed the system’s features, as follows:
– The integration of insurance reporting with AIGT’s web-based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, giving insurers access to key analytical information and configurable views by agent, product, customer and household;
– An agency management SEMCI upload utility, providing the ability to upload data to WINS Digital via IVANS® Transformation Station(TM);
– An improved Graphical User Interface (GUI) that enables workflow flexibility through point-and-click access to WINS Digital’s integrated functions;
– Quotes and applications on demand, a template-based feature combining data merge capabilities with the ability to produce PDF documents; and
– Online, real-time integration with third-party business providers, supplying Motor Vehicle reports, credit reports, state regulatory notices and vehicle information to streamline policy issuance and improve data accuracy.
“Through WINS Digital 2.0, insurers not only continue to benefit from a proven application, but also gain specialized programs and advanced functionality to streamline business processes, improve operations and increase customer satisfaction,” commented AIGT President Paul Madarasz.
Other highlights of WINS Digital 2.0 include an imaging feature that provides users with the ability to attach electronic documents to a policy or claim and an enhanced letter correspondence utility with user-maintainable templates integrated with Microsoft® Word. Additionally, a web services interface based on WSDL/ACORD/SOAP messaging protocol offers seamless integration to the WINS Digital database, transactions services and business rules.