The CEI Group, Inc. (CEI) has enhanced its DriverCare Risk Manager designed to help fleets better control the risks of accidents and liability posed by members of fleet drivers’ households permitted to drive fleet vehicles.
DriverCare Risk Manager creates more visibility to the secondary driver population by enabling fleet managers to:
- Create data files for spouses and licensed adult children of authorized fleet drivers.
- Link secondary driver files to primary fleet driver files for easy access with a few mouse clicks.
- Assign secondary drivers a separate risk rating based on their own Motor Vehicle Records (MVRs).
- Use a more stringent risk scale for secondary drivers.
- Launch customized communications to primary drivers from within the application.
Fleet managers are also able to switch their landing page perspective from primary to secondary driver aggregate data, displaying:
- A pie chart showing the percentage and number of drivers in each risk level category.
- A summary of changes in risk levels and the critical events among all drivers over the past week.
- A compliance dashboard.
DriverCare Risk Manager is a web-based risk management service that provides fleets a complete view of a driver’s profile including: accident history, motor vehicle records/driver abstracts, “how’s my driving” monitoring, company-specific safety and fleet policy violations, and assigned and completed online and behind-the-wheel training. It can help fleets achieve accident reduction, injury prevention, and overall cost reduction.
Other safety products from CEI include DriverCare Quarterly, a printed driving safety newsletter, DriverCare Online Training and DriverCare mvrComplete, a full-service motor vehicle report management service.