Travelers has unveiled new property coverages through its IndustryEdge product for healthcare organizations.
New coverages include:
- Ordinance or Law – Communicable Disease Contamination Coverage –
This coverage pays the costs incurred to clean up and remove communicable disease contamination from a premise when mandated by an ordinance or law.
- Condemnation of Medical Property –
This coverage pays for loss of visibly undamaged medical property that a government regulatory authority has condemned as a direct result of a covered cause of loss.
- Unintentional Errors or Omissions – Failure to Report Locations –
This coverage is extended when the insured unintentionally fails to report a location at the inception date of the policy period, or to report a newly acquired location after the automatic coverage period expires.
Available through Travelers’ network of independent insurance agents and brokers, the IndustryEdge product for Healthcare Organizations has an appetite for:
- Outpatient facilities including medical offices, clinics, laboratories, diagnostic centers and ambulatory surgical centers.
- Inpatient facilities including hospitals, nursing homes and other elder-care facilities.
Tailored coverages already available through the IndustryEdge product for healthcare organizations include:
- Automobile – coverage for both non-emergency and emergency ambulances, passenger vans and mobile medical units.
- Property – coverage for Emergency Evacuation Expense, Personal Property of Patients and Residents, and Radioactive Contamination.
- Inland Marine – coverage for Mobile Medical Diagnostic Imaging Equipment.
- General Liability (for Outpatient providers) – worldwide coverage territory provides indemnity protection for foreign suits and repatriation/transportation expenses. Coverage for damage to leased premises includes all perils, and coverage extends to mobile medical units.
- Workers Compensation – guaranteed cost options available for outpatient providers with loss-sensitive options for inpatient providers.
- Umbrella – excess limits available for outpatient providers.