ACE USA, the U.S.-based retail operating division of the ACE Group, has expanded its coverage for buyers of its combined general liability and pollution policy form – ACE PaC– designed for mid-sized clients with the pollution exposures typically faced by many manufacturers. Developed by the company’s Accident & Health and Casualty divisions, the expanded product offers accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D) coverage for employees through an endorsement to the standard ACE PaC policy form.
ACE PaC is a specialized product available for small and mid-sized companies in the manufacturing industry, including those involved in the chemical manufacturing, distributing, mixing and blending process.
ACE’s coordinated insurance products for the manufacturing industry, through its ACE PaC product, combine primary general liability and pollution liability, including the following:
- Premises pollution, including coverage for third party bodily injury and property damage, as well as first and third party remediation costs
- Products pollution & contractors pollution liability
- Transportation & disposal sites pollution
- Primary commercial automobile
- Follow form lead umbrella with catastrophe management coverage extension (up to $25,000,000 in capacity available)
- Worldwide products coverage, with coordinated capabilities for international casualty coverages
- First dollar guaranteed cost basis deductible, or SIR program structures available
AD&D coverage highlights:
- AD&D limits include: $50,000 principal sum amount (per covered person) and accident insurance aggregate limit up to $250,000
- Coverage includes: all employees of the named insured working at least 20 hours per week, who are permanently employed in the U.S.
- Covered losses include accidental death, dismemberment, paralysis and coma benefits
In addition, ACE offers the following through this new product:
- Account coordination with one underwriter maintaining authority for all lines of coverage on individual submissions
- Backed by ACE financial stability
- Underwriting specialists in casualty and environmental, with expanded product capabilities in AD&D, and product withdrawal expense
- Casualty and environmental claims and risk control specialists