K&K Insurance Group, Inc. has added a new optional sexual abuse and molestation coverage (SAM) available for most e-commerce sport, leisure and entertainment risk purchasing programs (RPG) including:
- Amateur sports teams & leagues
- Amateur sports tournaments & events
- Youth day camps
- Youth sports camps
- Dance schools
- Martial arts schools
- Gymnastics schools
- Cheer gyms
- Health clubs and exercise studios
- Activity and social clubs
The sexual abuse and molestation coverage provides:
- $1 million of sexual abuse and sexual molestation liability with a $1 million aggregate.
- Liability coverage for the sums the insured becomes legally obligated to pay as damages because of loss arising out of any actual or threatened sexual abuse or sexual molestation.
Coverage is available only when purchasing general liability coverage under an eligible program. A simple questionnaire must be completed and approved before coverage can be bound. Minimum premium for the SAM coverage option is $150.
K&K continues to offer its original coverage option of abuse, molestation, harassment or sexual conduct defense cost reimbursement up to $100,000.
Coverage is provided through an insurance carrier rated “A+” (Superior) by A.M. Best Co.