Progressive Insurance has expanded its commercial auto product with updated offerings and programs. The latest commercial package brings more coverage options and introduces a customer loyalty program.
Highlights of the latest package include:
- Customer Loyalty Program: The new customer rewards program includes accident forgiveness, specialized claims service and minor violation forgiveness.
- Pet Injury Coverage: Progressive provides up to $1,000 to help pay the medical bills for a dog or cat if they’re injured while riding in a covered vehicle.
- Expanded Truck Cargo Coverage: Progressive has expanded acceptability to include owned goods, increased coverage limits up to $250,000 and added refrigeration breakdown.
- New Programs:
-For-hire debris and garbage removal
-Gas and oil well drilling
-Wholesale route distributors
- Primary liability limits of $1.5 million and $2 million: Will allow matching limits on uninsured motorists, any auto, hired auto and non-owned coverages.
- Temporary Substitute Auto Coverage: Progressive now offers both liability and physical damage coverage on rental vehicles while the covered auto is in the shop.
- Financed Value Coverage: Following a total loss, Progressive bridges the gap between the truck’s current value (actual cash value) and the balance on the lease or loan, up to the stated amount.