Relocation Insurance Group (dba Moving Insurance LLC) has launched a new moving insurance product designed to assist interstate moving companies that were required to adopt expanded Full Value Protection regulations effective May 15.
The product, known as Full Value Protection (FVP) Insurance, joins the company’s line-up of moving insurance and relocation insurance products.
The FVP Insurance policy saves moving companies time and shields them from the negative effects of household goods and cargo claims. Moving companies across the nation know firsthand that these claims could deteriorate their motor cargo policy loss ratios, causing higher rates or in worse cases, cancellation.
Other features of the new Full Value Protection Insurance policy include:
- Monthly billing with no annual premium
- Compliance with states’ DOT, US DOT and STB requirements
- Protection with deductibles as low as $500 and limits as high as $500,000
- Underwritten by A rated specialty insurance carrier, Catlin Group
- Coverage of customer goods while in carriers’ possession (typically excluded in motor truck cargo policies)
Relocation Insurance Group, LLC (dba Moving Insurance, LLC) is a property and casualty insurance agency specializing in the relocation industry, licensed in all 50 states.