ACE USA, the U.S-.based retail operations of the ACE Group, has expanded coverage for buyers of its combined general liability and pollution policy form—ACE PaC—designed for mid-sized clients in the chemical industry with pollution exposures. The ACE chemical product withdrawal expense coverage endorsement offers insurance coverage for those extra costs incurred to replace, repair or repurchase a product that must be withdrawn as a result of unintentional failures or errors that affect purity, safety or effectiveness, from many causes including tampering and sabotage.
ACE PaC is a specialized insurance product available to small, mid-sized and multinational companies engaged in chemical and chemical component manufacturing, distributing, and the chemical mixing and blending process. ACE also has the ability to coordinate locally admitted policies across the entire ACE Global network, offering expanded products liability coverage beyond the standard U.S. territory.
The ACE PaC product combines primary general liability and pollution liability and offers the following options:
- Products pollution on an occurrence basis
- Premises pollution, including coverage to third party bodily injury and property damage as well as first and third party clean up costs
- Transportation and disposal site pollution
- Product withdrawal expense coverage available with sub limits up to $500,000
- Optional business interruption stemming from environmental events
- Primary commercial automobile coverage
- Follow form lead umbrella (up to $25 million capacity available) with available catastrophe management extension
- Program structures offered include guaranteed cost, deductible and large SIRs
- AD&D coverage extensions available
ACE PaC insurance is provided under the ACE Group or its allied distribution associates. ACE Custom Casualty, a unit of ACE USA, offers small startups to large corporations multi-line product suites for manufacturers and distributors with pollution exposures, traditional and renewable energy risks, as well as general casualty for commercial concerns.