ACE USA has launched catastrophe claims servicing capabilities specifically designed for the construction industry through ESIS Inc., a risk management services company owned by the ACE Group.
The new offerings provide an additional layer of protection from losses that occur following a catastrophic event that arises from construction operations and services that may impact third parties, customers, or the community at large. Offerings include catastrophe pre-planning, catastrophic claims servicing, and emergency response. These capabilities are available for businesses, general contractors and construction managers for both new construction and renovation projects.
ESIS Catastrophe Services include:
- Customer 800# to call ESIS Catastrophe Services when an event occurs that requires a response
- Customized 800# for claim intake only
- Deployment of a team of managers and adjusters to the loss site
- Daily CAT-specific aggregated and line-by-line financial and claim reports
- Pre-planning to assure readiness
ACE’s Construction Industry Practice consists of business units that offer products and services that include:
- Workers compensation, general liability and auto risk transfer
- Environmental, including contractors pollution liability and contractors professional liability
- Inland marine, including builders risk and contractors equipment
- International casualty enterprise and package solutions, including Defense Base Act workers compensation
- Umbrella/ excess
- Wrap Ups and other project-specific programs
- Specialty construction claims
- Construction risk management services
- Professional liability for architects and engineers, construction managers and trade contractors
- Public and private company D&O, EPLI, fidelity and fiduciary liability
Insurance is provided by insurance companies within the ACE Group.