How are agencies targeting new business today? Will historical growth rates be sustainable? And just how much do agencies need to reinvest to achieve desired growth and enable perpetuation? These are some of the questions that a new industry survey plans to answer.
Participate in the 29th Annual Market & Financial Outlook Survey conducted by MarshBerry and co-sponsored by Insurance Journal to find out the answers to these questions and more.
This exclusive survey compiles anonymous general agency information along with financial, market, carrier and technology data and then summarizes the findings in a State of the Industry Outlook report.
Fully completed survey participants will receive a complimentary copy of the Market & Financial Outlook report.
The report provides key market fundamental data, agency performance and valuation detail, along with expert analysis on the make-up of the insurance distribution marketplace.
Agency owners and principals are invited to take the survey by August 1, 2014, here.
The 2014 survey asks key questions such as:
- What growth and profit expectations do agencies have for this year?
- What external factors impact agency performance?
- What agencies want most from their carriers?
- What lines of coverage are difficult to place?
- Hiring trends in the coming year?
- Are agencies adequately investing in the next generation?
- What are the developing trends in resource allocation?
- What’s the Merger & Acquisition (M&A) landscape look like?
Founded in 1981, MarshBerry assists insurance agents, brokers and carriers in merger and acquisition advisory, financial consulting, organic growth consulting, information services and peer exchange networks.