Insurance Technologies Corporation (ITC), based in Carrollton, Texas, announced updates to its web-based audience engagement system, AgencyBuzz.
The system helps agencies track effectiveness of email and social media marketing.
Among the new features are:
- Enhanced Stat Reports: Agents will now be able to view automatically calculated metrics for their mailings and events in graphs. The metrics include open rate, click through rate, unique open rate, unique click through rate, bounce rate and unsubscribe rate.
- Predictive Sending: AgencyBuzz will now send emails to the individuals on an agency’s contact list based on when each individual is most likely to open the message.
- A/B Testing: Also called split testing, agents can now compare the effectiveness of two versions of the same email and determine which version has a better response or conversion rate.
- Buzz Score: AgencyBuzz will provide agents with scores for their leads to more accurately determine the temperature of a lead, whether hot, warm or cold.
- Social Media Application: Agents can now manage multiple profiles from the AgencyBuzz social media application.
- Automated Telephone Marketing: AgencyBuzz now includes automated telephone marketing for agents to use as part of their customer service and retention efforts. Agents can record one message and set up AgencyBuzz to automatically call all customers when a disaster occurs with claim information or notify customers when a payment is due or a policy cancels.