Insurance agents and company representatives from across the state will meet Sept. 28-29 in San Marcos at the Embassy Suites San Marcos Hotel for IIAT’s 10th Annual Small Agency Conference.
The Independent Insurance Agents of Texas conducts this annual event with the needs and interests of small agencies in mind. The conference provides a networking opportunity for agents from smaller insurance agencies to learn about the latest topics and developments that matter most to their business.
In addition to insightful sessions geared towards issues that concern smaller insurance agencies, conference attendees can explore new market opportunities with more than 70 top carriers and MGAs at the Meet With Markets Trade Show. They can also earn up to 6.5 CE credits. Session highlights include:
- Navigating the 2014 Homeowners Flood Insurance Affordability Act – Find out what the act means for your customers
- Regulations Round-Up: Rebating, Referrals, Fees and More – Learn everything you need to know to stay compliant
- Affordable Care Act Update – Get the latest ACA insight and find out what it means for you, your employees and your clients
- Hiring and Training Strategies for Small Agencies – Learn practical tips to help you hire and train the best talent for your small agency
- Long-Term Care Insurance: An Important Product for Your Clients – Discover the ins and outs of long term care insurance and why clients should have this beneficial coverage
- Peer-to-Peer Insights Sessions
Online registration and complete conference details are available at iiat.org.