A man who took a $40,000 SUV on an unauthorized test drive in Central Texas has been accused of selling the vehicle for two rocks of crack cocaine. Travis County Jail records show 50-year-old Carlos Sergio Valdes was being held …
- Telematics Changing Drivers' Behavior: Insurance Research
- How Wearable Devices Could Disrupt the Insurance Industry
- Berkshire Hathaway Acquires Iscar Metalworking Companies
- Cooper Gay Swett & Crawford Posts 2014 Growth; Overall Revenue up 13.4%
- Family of Vermont Trooper Killed in 2003 Gets $4.5M From State's Insurer
- Florida Couple Awarded $14.5M in Geico Uninsured Motorist Lawsuit
- Thanksgiving Safety Tip: Don't Rinse That Turkey!
- How Long Will Health Insurers Remain Patient with Obamacare?
- Insurance Industry Not Alone in Missing the Mark with Millennials
- Cincinnati Insurance Announces Property/Casualty Leadership Changes
- What Do Thanksgiving and Climate Change Have in Common?
- Volunteer Beat at Oregon Women’s Shelter Seeks $675K
- Highway Death Toll Takes Troubling Turn: Up 8.1% This Year
- Florida to Put Fences Around Train Tracks After Fatal Crashes
- Judge Allows NFL Player’s Fraud Claims Against BofA to Proceed
Research and White Papers
Sign up to receive insurance news alerts!
Digital Magazine Bonus
Editors and Contributors
Stephanie K. JonesAgent, Cyber-Educate Yourself – and Your Clients
Amy O' ConnorReport: Jackson, Mississippi Tops List of Windiest Cities
Susanne Sclafane'We Start Businesses Instead of Buying Them' Berkley Says in Last Earnings Conference Call as CEO
Alan L. ShulmanGrowing Your Property Casualty Agency