Sunday marked the end of the 2014 Atlantic hurricane season during which North Carolina was the only state to have a storm hit the mainland. The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration said the six-month season saw only one hurricane making …
- Telematics Changing Drivers' Behavior: Insurance Research
- How Wearable Devices Could Disrupt the Insurance Industry
- Berkshire Hathaway Acquires Iscar Metalworking Companies
- Cooper Gay Swett & Crawford Posts 2014 Growth; Overall Revenue up 13.4%
- Family of Vermont Trooper Killed in 2003 Gets $4.5M From State's Insurer
- Florida Couple Awarded $14.5M in Geico Uninsured Motorist Lawsuit
- Thanksgiving Safety Tip: Don't Rinse That Turkey!
- How Long Will Health Insurers Remain Patient with Obamacare?
- Insurance Industry Not Alone in Missing the Mark with Millennials
- Cincinnati Insurance Announces Property/Casualty Leadership Changes
- What Do Thanksgiving and Climate Change Have in Common?
- Volunteer Beat at Oregon Women’s Shelter Seeks $675K
- Highway Death Toll Takes Troubling Turn: Up 8.1% This Year
- Florida to Put Fences Around Train Tracks After Fatal Crashes
- Judge Allows NFL Player’s Fraud Claims Against BofA to Proceed
Research and White Papers
Digital Magazine Bonus
Editors and Contributors
Susanne Sclafane'We Start Businesses Instead of Buying Them' Berkley Says in Last Earnings Conference Call as CEO
Amy O' ConnorReport: Jackson, Mississippi Tops List of Windiest Cities
Stephanie K. JonesAgent, Cyber-Educate Yourself – and Your Clients
Don JerglerWildfires, and Now El Niño May Boost Californian's Appetites for Surplus Lines