Revenue and earnings growth for U.S. insurance brokers in 2014 is expected to improve modestly over 2013, according to a report by Fitch Ratings. Fitch issued a stable rating outlook and positive sector outlook for the insurance broker market. Fitch …
- 13 Specialty Insurers Emerging As Takeover Targets: S&P
- If MetLife Is Tagged As Systemically Risky, Why Isn't Berkshire Hathaway?
- No Coverage for Tony Stewart in Ward Race Car Death: Axis Insurance
- How P/C Mutual Insurers Perform Compared to P/C Industry
- Major Hurricane Joaquin Could Hit East Coast
- Suit Planned by Black Women Tossed From Napa Wine Train
- Greenberg Endorses Jeb Bush
- Suburban Philadelphia County Shutting Down DUI Court Over Heavy Caseload
- Walker’s Daughter Sues Porsche in California Over Fatal Crash
- ACE-Chubb Deal Clears Antitrust Hurdle
Research and White Papers
Sign up to receive insurance news alerts!