A.M. Best has affirmed the financial strength rating of ‘A’ (Excellent) and issuer credit ratings (ICR) of “a” of Wilton Reinsurance Bermuda Ltd., Wilton Reassurance Company, based in Minneapolis, Texas Life Insurance Company, Heritage Union Life Insurance Company, headquartered in …
- Zurich to Cut 240 UK Jobs as Life, General Insurance Arms Combine
- Bluetooth Toothbrushes, Telematics, Fitbits and Data Tracking Acceptance
- Platt Named COO of Aon Risk Solutions; Moran Is CEO of Aon Inpoint
- Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty Promotes Two New York Executives
- Expect the Unexpected in U.S. Casualty Insurance Market in 2017: Marsh
- U.S. and EU Reach Agreement on Insurance Regulation
- Marsh & McLennan Acquires Southeast Brokerage J. Smith Lanier & Co.
- Trump Says He Has Plan for 'Insurance for Everybody' to Replace Obamacare
- Oklahoman Must Pay Back $525K for Embezzling Clients' Insurance Money
- White Mountain's OneBeacon Reported to Be Up for Sale
- Trump Says He Has Plan for 'Insurance for Everybody' to Replace Obamacare | Comments (218)
- Latest Republican Proposal: Let States That Like Obamacare Keep It | Comments (77)
- California Department of Insurance Issues Notice of Noncompliance to State Farm | Comments (4)
- University of Oregon Student Files $3M Suit over Slow Meningitis Diagnosis | Comments (3)
- Mississippi House Passes Bill to Enforce Mandatory Auto Insurance Requirement | Comments (2)
What to Expect in 2017
Research and White Papers
Sign up to receive insurance news alerts!
Editors and Contributors
David CoonsThe Corporate Citizenship Mandate
Amy O' ConnorFlorida Ruling Against Insurer in Concurrent Loss Case 'Not a Surprise'
Don JerglerSupporting the Troops: Industry Gives Back to Those Who Served
Elizabeth BlosfieldInsurance Industry Sees Challenges with New York City Crawler Crane Requirements