A lawsuit over the payout of a $17.5 million policy related to Michael Jackson’s planned comeback concerts has been settled, attorneys told a judge on Wednesday. Lawyers for Certain Underwriters at Lloyd’s of London and for Jackson’s estate announced the …
- 13 Specialty Insurers Emerging As Takeover Targets: S&P
- If MetLife Is Tagged As Systemically Risky, Why Isn't Berkshire Hathaway?
- How P/C Mutual Insurers Perform Compared to P/C Industry
- Major Hurricane Joaquin Could Hit East Coast
- No Coverage for Tony Stewart in Ward Race Car Death: Axis Insurance
- Suit Planned by Black Women Tossed From Napa Wine Train
- Greenberg Endorses Jeb Bush
- Family of Man Who Died During Sleep Test at Atlanta Clinic Awarded $20.5M
- Dispensaries Make Offer of Free Cannabis to California Fire Victims
- ACE-Chubb Deal Clears Antitrust Hurdle
Research and White Papers
Sign up to receive insurance news alerts!