Allstate Corp.’s quarterly profit fell 45 percent on losses from superstorm Sandy, but the home and auto insurer said it has paid out about 95 percent of Sandy claims and is seeing rate increases across businesses. The largest publicly traded …
- Market Responds to Suggestions that NN Group Acquire Delta Lloyd
- Federal Transportation Officials Want Self-Driving Cars Sooner
- Cyber Attacks on Private Sector a Growing Corporate Credit Risk: Moody's
- Canopius & Sompo Form Global Reinsurance Unit, Sompo Canopius Re
- Toy Drones Are Serious Risk to Aircraft: Aerospace Firm
- Florida Couple Awarded $14.5M in Geico Uninsured Motorist Lawsuit
- Thanksgiving Safety Tip: Don't Rinse That Turkey!
- How Long Will Health Insurers Remain Patient with Obamacare?
- Insurance Industry Not Alone in Missing the Mark with Millennials
- Cincinnati Insurance Announces Property/Casualty Leadership Changes
- What Do Thanksgiving and Climate Change Have in Common?
- Volunteer Beat at Oregon Women’s Shelter Seeks $675K
- Highway Death Toll Takes Troubling Turn: Up 8.1% This Year
- Florida to Put Fences Around Train Tracks After Fatal Crashes
- Judge Allows NFL Player’s Fraud Claims Against BofA to Proceed
Research and White Papers
Sign up to receive insurance news alerts!
Digital Magazine Bonus
Editors and Contributors
Alan L. ShulmanGrowing Your Property Casualty Agency
Stephanie K. JonesAgent, Cyber-Educate Yourself – and Your Clients
Amy O' ConnorReport: Jackson, Mississippi Tops List of Windiest Cities
Susanne Sclafane'We Start Businesses Instead of Buying Them' Berkley Says in Last Earnings Conference Call as CEO