Kentucky Public Protection Secretary Bob Vance said he is retiring May 31. Gov. Steve Beshear said his chief of staff, Larry Bond, will be the acting secretary until a permanent replacement is named. Beshear appointed Vance after winning election in …
- Why Are Agency Employees Unhappy?
- Update: Lufthansa Liability May be Unlimited; Insurance in Play
- Liberty Mutual Centralizing Personal Lines Service at 6 Call Centers
- Georgia State Agencies Preparing for Medical Marijuana Law
- Co-Pilot’s Ex-Girlfriend Tells of his Psychiatric Problems; Big ‘Gesture’ Plan
- Supreme Court Turns Down ‘Death Panel’ Challenge
- Ex-Pilot’s Suit Says JetBlue Should Have Known He Was Unfit to Fly
- Under Pressure, Governor Says New Indiana Law ‘Not About Discrimination’
- California Broker Nabbed for Pocketing More Than $500K From Safety Program
- Indiana Woman Awarded $510K for Injury Outside Wal-Mart Store
Research and White Papers
Sign up to receive insurance news alerts!