Minnesota is suing British Petroleum for $25 million, alleging the company double dipped when it sought state funds on top of insurance payments to clean up contamination from leaking petroleum storage tanks. The Department of Commerce and Minnesota’s Petrofund Board …
- Why Are Agency Employees Unhappy?
- Update: Lufthansa Liability May be Unlimited; Insurance in Play
- Liberty Mutual Centralizing Personal Lines Service at 6 Call Centers
- Co-Pilot’s Ex-Girlfriend Tells of his Psychiatric Problems; Big ‘Gesture’ Plan
- Georgia State Agencies Preparing for Medical Marijuana Law
- Supreme Court Turns Down ‘Death Panel’ Challenge
- Ex-Pilot’s Suit Says JetBlue Should Have Known He Was Unfit to Fly
- Under Pressure, Governor Says New Indiana Law ‘Not About Discrimination’
- California Broker Nabbed for Pocketing More Than $500K From Safety Program
- One Killed by Falling Beams After 18-Wheeler Hits Texas Bridge
Research and White Papers
Sign up to receive insurance news alerts!