Georgia is the most expensive state to operate a motor vehicle and Oregon is the cheapest, according to a Bankrate.com report that considers the costs of gasoline, insurance, repairs, taxes and fees. In Georgia, a typical driver spends $4,233 per …
- ACE Names North America Management Team for New Chubb
- Jardine Lloyd Sues Rival Howden Over Mass Resignation in Singapore
- Travelers Decided to Pass on Buying Chubb: Fishman
- New Chubb Will Preserve Old Chubb's Agency Culture, Says ACE's Greenberg
- Blue Bell Begins Trial Production Runs after Listeria Scare
- Movie Theaters Balk at Security Checks Following Shootings
- Senate Republicans Plan Another Vote to Repeal Obamacare
- Miami Agent Arrested for Stealing More than $80K from Clients
- How Old Is Average Vehicle on U.S. Roads?
- Massachusetts Senate OKs Bill to Prep for Changing Environment
Research and White Papers
Sign up to receive insurance news alerts!