Connecticut Gov. Dannel P. Malloy recently signed into law H.B.5248 that prohibits the inappropriate use and issuance of certificates of insurance. The Professional Insurance Agents of Connecticut Inc., an industry association which has been an active supporter of H.B.5248, applauded …
- 13 Specialty Insurers Emerging As Takeover Targets: S&P
- If MetLife Is Tagged As Systemically Risky, Why Isn't Berkshire Hathaway?
- No Coverage for Tony Stewart in Ward Race Car Death: Axis Insurance
- How P/C Mutual Insurers Perform Compared to P/C Industry
- Major Hurricane Joaquin Could Hit East Coast
- Suit Planned by Black Women Tossed From Napa Wine Train
- Greenberg Endorses Jeb Bush
- Dispensaries Make Offer of Free Cannabis to California Fire Victims
- Family of Man Who Died During Sleep Test at Atlanta Clinic Awarded $20.5M
- ACE-Chubb Deal Clears Antitrust Hurdle
Research and White Papers
Sign up to receive insurance news alerts!