While Oklahoma recently adopted legislation under which employers may choose an alternative to the statutory workers’ compensation system in certain circumstances, Texas still the only state in which participation in the workers’ compensation system is truly voluntary. As such, many …
- 13 Specialty Insurers Emerging As Takeover Targets: S&P
- If MetLife Is Tagged As Systemically Risky, Why Isn't Berkshire Hathaway?
- No Coverage for Tony Stewart in Ward Race Car Death: Axis Insurance
- How P/C Mutual Insurers Perform Compared to P/C Industry
- Major Hurricane Joaquin Could Hit East Coast
- Suit Planned by Black Women Tossed From Napa Wine Train
- Greenberg Endorses Jeb Bush
- Dispensaries Make Offer of Free Cannabis to California Fire Victims
- Family of Man Who Died During Sleep Test at Atlanta Clinic Awarded $20.5M
- ACE-Chubb Deal Clears Antitrust Hurdle
Research and White Papers
Sign up to receive insurance news alerts!