Bangor, Maine-based Cross Insurance announced it has purchased the naming rights of the Cumberland County Civic Center in Portland, Maine. Cross Insurance, one of the largest independent insurance agencies in New England, said Wednesday the firm contributed $2.5 million to …
- How Long Will Health Insurers Remain Patient with Obamacare?
- Florida Couple Awarded $14.5M in Geico Uninsured Motorist Lawsuit
- Insurance Industry Not Alone in Missing the Mark with Millennials
- States Graded 'A' to 'F' for Extreme Weather Preparedness
- XL Buys Stake in High-Net Worth Insurer PURE
- What Do Thanksgiving and Climate Change Have in Common?
- Highway Death Toll Takes Troubling Turn: Up 8.1% This Year
- Volunteer Beat at Oregon Women’s Shelter Seeks $675K
- Florida to Put Fences Around Train Tracks After Fatal Crashes
- Judge Allows NFL Player’s Fraud Claims Against BofA to Proceed
Research and White Papers
Sign up to receive insurance news alerts!