Bangor, Maine-based Cross Insurance announced it has purchased the naming rights of the Cumberland County Civic Center in Portland, Maine. Cross Insurance, one of the largest independent insurance agencies in New England, said Wednesday the firm contributed $2.5 million to …
- Why Are Agency Employees Unhappy?
- Update: Lufthansa Liability May be Unlimited; Insurance in Play
- Liberty Mutual Centralizing Personal Lines Service at 6 Call Centers
- Georgia State Agencies Preparing for Medical Marijuana Law
- Co-Pilot’s Ex-Girlfriend Tells of his Psychiatric Problems; Big ‘Gesture’ Plan
- Supreme Court Turns Down ‘Death Panel’ Challenge
- Ex-Pilot’s Suit Says JetBlue Should Have Known He Was Unfit to Fly
- Under Pressure, Governor Says New Indiana Law ‘Not About Discrimination’
- California Broker Nabbed for Pocketing More Than $500K From Safety Program
- Indiana Woman Awarded $510K for Injury Outside Wal-Mart Store
Research and White Papers
Sign up to receive insurance news alerts!