A high tech start-up is promising to raise the standard for determining “insurance to value” by giving property/casualty insurance companies and brokers access to real-time data on their upscale insureds’ property and possessions, making it easier for the industry to …
- Market Responds to Suggestions that NN Group Acquire Delta Lloyd
- Cyber Attacks on Private Sector a Growing Corporate Credit Risk: Moody's
- Federal Transportation Officials Want Self-Driving Cars Sooner
- Toy Drones Are Serious Risk to Aircraft: Aerospace Firm
- Canopius & Sompo Form Global Reinsurance Unit, Sompo Canopius Re
- Florida Couple Awarded $14.5M in Geico Uninsured Motorist Lawsuit
- Thanksgiving Safety Tip: Don't Rinse That Turkey!
- How Long Will Health Insurers Remain Patient with Obamacare?
- Insurance Industry Not Alone in Missing the Mark with Millennials
- Cincinnati Insurance Announces Property/Casualty Leadership Changes
- What Do Thanksgiving and Climate Change Have in Common?
- Volunteer Beat at Oregon Women’s Shelter Seeks $675K
- Highway Death Toll Takes Troubling Turn: Up 8.1% This Year
- Florida to Put Fences Around Train Tracks After Fatal Crashes
- Judge Allows NFL Player’s Fraud Claims Against BofA to Proceed
Research and White Papers
Sign up to receive insurance news alerts!
Digital Magazine Bonus
Editors and Contributors
Andrew G. SimpsonHow to Know What Insurance Customers Want
Amy O' ConnorReport: Jackson, Mississippi Tops List of Windiest Cities
Alan L. ShulmanGrowing Your Property Casualty Agency
Susanne Sclafane'We Start Businesses Instead of Buying Them' Berkley Says in Last Earnings Conference Call as CEO