Farmers Insurance Group, which filed nine class actions in May against nearly 200 communities in the Chicago area, is withdrawing its lawsuit. The suit accused the Illinois municipalities of failing to prepare for severe rains and flooding. It argued that …
- 13 Specialty Insurers Emerging As Takeover Targets: S&P
- If MetLife Is Tagged As Systemically Risky, Why Isn't Berkshire Hathaway?
- No Coverage for Tony Stewart in Ward Race Car Death: Axis Insurance
- How P/C Mutual Insurers Perform Compared to P/C Industry
- Major Hurricane Joaquin Could Hit East Coast
- Suit Planned by Black Women Tossed From Napa Wine Train
- Greenberg Endorses Jeb Bush
- Suburban Philadelphia County Shutting Down DUI Court Over Heavy Caseload
- Walker’s Daughter Sues Porsche in California Over Fatal Crash
- ACE-Chubb Deal Clears Antitrust Hurdle
Research and White Papers
Sign up to receive insurance news alerts!