A Michigan insurance agent faces felony embezzlement charges following an investigation by the the Michigan Department of Insurance and Financial Services (DIFS). After receiving a complaint from an insurance company, DIFS discovered that Vladimir Ivanovich Tatarly of Lake Orion was …
- Thanksgiving Safety Tip: Don't Rinse That Turkey!
- Florida Couple Awarded $14.5M in Geico Uninsured Motorist Lawsuit
- Insurance Industry Not Alone in Missing the Mark with Millennials
- How Long Will Health Insurers Remain Patient with Obamacare?
- Cincinnati Insurance Announces Property/Casualty Leadership Changes
- What Do Thanksgiving and Climate Change Have in Common?
- Highway Death Toll Takes Troubling Turn: Up 8.1% This Year
- Federal Transportation Officials Want Self-Driving Cars Sooner
- Planet Moves Closer to Dangerous Levels of Warming with 2015 Temperatures: UN
- 15 Texas Counties Receive Disaster Declarations from October Storms