The Florida Legislature would gain greater authority over the state Supreme Court and the rules governing state courts if voters approve constitutional Amendment 5 in the Nov. 6 election. The proposal, pushed through the Legislature by outgoing Republican Speaker Dean …
- Farmers' Almanac Predicts Harsh Winter for Northeast in 2016
- Florida Prepares for Possible Hurricane Erika on Monday
- Update: Hurricane Center Keeping Eye on Tropical Storm Erika
- Underwriters Sue Over Greenbrier Classic's Hole-in-One Jackpot in W.Va.
- Pennsylvania Says Insurers Are Prohibited From Using Price Optimization
- ‘John Doe’ Sues Adultery Website Ashley Madison in U.S.
- 10 Automakers Sued Over Claims of Deadly Fumes from Keyless Ignitions
- Franchises, Staffing Firms Ruled Joint Employers Under Labor Law
- Sierra Club Dragging State Farm into Climate Change Battle
- Confessions of an Underage, Unlicensed Truck Driver
Research and White Papers
Sign up to receive insurance news alerts!
Editors and Contributors
Amy O' ConnorKentucky’s Revised Accident Victim Anti-Solicitation Law Under Fire, Again
Don JerglerReport: California Workers’ Comp Premiums Growing at Double-Digit Rates
Stephanie K. JonesProgressive CEO Renwick’s 5 Macro Trends of Note
Curtis M. PearsallE&O Insights: How Management Shapes an Agency’s E&O Culture