The Florida Supreme Court is hearing a request from three drunken driving defendants for access to software for breath testing machines. They believe an analysis of the software would show the machines are inaccurate. The justices heard oral argument this …
- 13 Specialty Insurers Emerging As Takeover Targets: S&P
- College Player Files $3M Claim with Lloyd's for Drop in NFL Draft
- If MetLife Is Tagged As Systemically Risky, Why Isn't Berkshire Hathaway?
- Major Hurricane Joaquin Could Hit East Coast
- ACE-Chubb Deal Clears Antitrust Hurdle
- Greenberg Endorses Jeb Bush
- College Player Files $3M Claim with Lloyd’s for Drop in NFL Draft
- Suit Planned by Black Women Tossed From Napa Wine Train
- Family of Man Who Died During Sleep Test at Atlanta Clinic Awarded $20.5M
- Former Southern California Insurance Agent Sentenced for Felony Fraud
Research and White Papers
Sign up to receive insurance news alerts!