ACE Limited reported net income for the quarter ended December 31, 2013, of $998 million, or $2.90 per share, compared with $2.22 per share for the same quarter last year. Operating income was $824 million or $2.39 per share, compared …
- 13 Specialty Insurers Emerging As Takeover Targets: S&P
- If MetLife Is Tagged As Systemically Risky, Why Isn't Berkshire Hathaway?
- No Coverage for Tony Stewart in Ward Race Car Death: Axis Insurance
- How P/C Mutual Insurers Perform Compared to P/C Industry
- Major Hurricane Joaquin Could Hit East Coast
- Suit Planned by Black Women Tossed From Napa Wine Train
- Greenberg Endorses Jeb Bush
- Dispensaries Make Offer of Free Cannabis to California Fire Victims
- Family of Man Who Died During Sleep Test at Atlanta Clinic Awarded $20.5M
- ACE-Chubb Deal Clears Antitrust Hurdle
Research and White Papers
Sign up to receive insurance news alerts!