Neace Lukens, an AssuredPartners Inc. company, said it has completed the acquisition of Gosnell Insurance in Charleston, South Carolina. The company said all Gosnell employees will remain in their current positions while Gosnell is merged with another Charleston-based Neace Lukens …
Sign up to receive insurance news alerts!
- Obamacare’s Small Business Exchange Site Delayed 1 Year
- Zurich Insurance Lowers Profit Target; Signals Business Sale
- Illinois Roofing Company Fined $158K for Safety Hazards
- Bear Bryant's Son’s Reinsurance Fortune Helps Power Alabama Football
- Let College Player Keep Half-Court Shot Prize Money: Athletic Board
- Healthcare.gov Attracts 800,000 Visitors As Operation Improves
- Sea-Level Rise Too Fast for Current Forecast Tools, Study Says
- Flood of Regulations Coming from Obama Administration
- Lawsuits Challenging Obamacare Cite Religion, Tax Issues
- Florida Congressman Proposes Disaster Savings Accounts
Editors and Contributors
Quote of Note
A reversal of Basic v. Levinson would represent the most radical change in the private enforcement of the federal securities law in a generation and would be a severe blow to investors’ rights.More Quotes
Daniel Sommers, a securities lawyer, on the U.S. Supreme Court agreeing to reconsider Basic v. Levinson, which made it easier for shareholders to band together in class actions.