Connecticut Gov. Dannel P. Malloy recently signed into law H.B.5248 that prohibits the inappropriate use and issuance of certificates of insurance. The Professional Insurance Agents of Connecticut Inc., an industry association which has been an active supporter of H.B.5248, applauded …
- Farmers' Almanac Predicts Harsh Winter for Northeast in 2016
- Florida Prepares for Possible Hurricane Erika on Monday
- Update: Hurricane Center Keeping Eye on Tropical Storm Erika
- Underwriters Sue Over Greenbrier Classic's Hole-in-One Jackpot in W.Va.
- Pennsylvania Says Insurers Are Prohibited From Using Price Optimization
- ‘John Doe’ Sues Adultery Website Ashley Madison in U.S.
- 10 Automakers Sued Over Claims of Deadly Fumes from Keyless Ignitions
- Court Says FTC Has Power to Regulate Corporate Cybersecurity
- Franchises, Staffing Firms Ruled Joint Employers Under Labor Law
- Sierra Club Dragging State Farm into Climate Change Battle
Research and White Papers
Sign up to receive insurance news alerts!