Amlin plc announced that it has “reached non-binding agreement in principle to increase its existing interest in Leadenhall Capital Partners LLP (LCP),” an investment manager in (re)insurance-linked securities, which Amlin established in a joint venture with LCP’s individual partners in …
- Thanksgiving Safety Tip: Don't Rinse That Turkey!
- Florida Couple Awarded $14.5M in Geico Uninsured Motorist Lawsuit
- Insurance Industry Not Alone in Missing the Mark with Millennials
- How Long Will Health Insurers Remain Patient with Obamacare?
- Cincinnati Insurance Announces Property/Casualty Leadership Changes
- What Do Thanksgiving and Climate Change Have in Common?
- Highway Death Toll Takes Troubling Turn: Up 8.1% This Year
- Judge Allows NFL Player’s Fraud Claims Against BofA to Proceed
- Federal Transportation Officials Want Self-Driving Cars Sooner
- Doctor Sentenced to Prison in New Jersey Lab Referral Scheme
Research and White Papers
Digital Magazine Bonus
Editors and Contributors
Amy O' ConnorReport: Jackson, Mississippi Tops List of Windiest Cities
Curtis M. PearsallE&O Insights: Personal Lines Generates More Errors & Omissions Exposure than You Think
Stephanie K. JonesAgent, Cyber-Educate Yourself – and Your Clients
Andrew G. SimpsonHow to Know What Insurance Customers Want